Certified Healthcare Facility ManagerUnder supervision of International Advisory Council for Healthcare Facility Management
The programme is developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health Malaysia and industry players to fulfil their stringent requirements as a certified healthcare facility manager for both public and private sectors in the country. The curriculum and content of the programme are specially designed to meet the needs of healthcare industry.
what is special about the programme?
- The programme is awarded by the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).
- The programme is recognized by Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. It is one of the mandatory requirements for Facility Management Contractor for Healthcare Facilities under Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. (Category: F02)
- The programme is endorsed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Endorsed by Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) in Malaysian Hospital Accreditation Standards & Assessment Tool. (Standard 22.214.171.124 – CORE)
- Curriculum and content are specially designed to meet the needs of healthcare industry.
- Bilingual classes (English & Bahasa Malaysia).
- Classes are conducted on weekend / flexible time.
- Practical oriented – assessment based on both coursework and final assessment.
- Modules are taught by qualified lecturers with corporate and industrial experience.
RM 18,020.00 (Including SST 6%)
medium of instruction
Bilingual – English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Practical oriented – coursework and final assessment.
- Fundamental of Facility Management
- Healthcare Facility Management
- Building and Office Administration
- Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Healthcare Standards and Building Laws
- Financial Accounting
- Shari’ah Compliance
- Project Management
- Communication and Customer Relations
- Project Paper
- Diploma holder in relevant fields from recognized institution by IIUM with minimum 1 year working experience; or
- Degree holder in relevant fields from recognized university by IIUM with minimum 6 months working experience; or
- Participants who do not meet the minimum entry requirements will be subjected to interview and the interviewers’ decision is final.
- Upon completion of the programme, participants are able to manage healthcare facility more efficiently, at the same time meeting the Ministry of Health Malaysia’s requirement as a certified healthcare facility manager.
- Eligible participants who receive a passing score on the programme will earn the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager certification from the International Advisory Council for Healthcare Facility Management acknowledged by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
about IIUM Academy
IIUM ACADEMY OF GRADUATE & PROFESSIONAL STUDIES was originally named IIUM Centre for Strategic Continuing Education and Training and was established on 25th Feb 2015. The centre was renamed on 1st January 2018.
The Academy primarily offers specialized postgraduate programmes catering for executives and working adults who want to advance their knowledge and qualifications through flexible arrangements that allow them to combine working and learning commitments. In addition, the Academy also handles selected pre-university foundation programmes, professional certification, professional development trainings and public courses for lifelong learning.
The programmes offered at the IIUM ACADEMY are engaging, informative and progressive. They stimulate the desire to learn more and participate in meeting the changing needs at both the national and global levels.
Next intake is February 2019.
Class commences on 16 February 2019 (Saturday).
Note: Closing date for registration is 15 February 2019 (Friday).